воскресенье, 25 ноября 2012 г.

How to say "Hello" and "Goodbye"?


To start conversation say:
  • "Hi!" or "Hey!"
  • "Hello!" or "Well hello!" 
  • "Good morning" or "Morning!"
  • "Good afternoon" or "Good evening"
  • "How are you?"
  • "What's happening?" - "Not much." 
  • "How's it going?"- "Not bad."
  • "What's up?" or "Wazzup?" - "The usual." or "Nothing much"
  • "S'up?" - doesn't need to be answered
  • "What's up?" - "Pretty good."
To end the conversation say:
  • "I've got to be going."
  • "It's time I made a move."
  • "I really must be running along."  
  • "Is that the time? I've got to go."
  • "It's time I left."
  • "I've got to get back to... home/college."
To say goodbye use:
  • "See you later."     
  • "Catch you later."
  • "Take care."
  • "Ta-ta" or "Ta-ra"
  •  "Cheerio" or "Ciao"   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий